Webinars / Roundtables
The following webinars are endorsed by the CMBDC:
Upcoming CMBDC Webinars:
Upcoming CMBDC Peer-to-Peer Roundtables:
Past CMBDC Roundtables:
10/3/13 | Becoming a Business Development Super Hero
4/11/13 | Legends in Lending. Success Stories Shared.
2/14/13 | Putting Tablets to Work in Credit Union Operations
1/30/13 | Get more from your CMBDC membership!
8/28/12 | How to Understand the ROI of Management Tools, When Entering the Diamond Awards
8/21/12 | Up on Innovation: Take your credit union solutions to the Best Practice Level
8/1/12 | Lessons Learned from the JCP Re-Branding Bust
6/23/11 | Business Development Tactics Gone Wrong
8/25/10 | Creative Ideas to Get Attention in a Crowded Market
3/31/10 | Google Analytics: Intro and Best Practices
7/29/09 | Marketing in Today's Economy
11/12/08 | Business Development Best Practices
10/21/08 | Reassuring Members in these Troubled Economic Times
2/22/08 | Marketing to Gen Y
11/2/07 | The Marketing and Business Development Budgeting Process
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
- This is NOT a webinar! Instead, this is a discussion forum hosted in a web conference format for attendees to share knowledge, insights and experiences with their peers.
- Content is focused on a specific and timely topic of interest or concern to marketing and business development professionals
- The program is designed to provide a unique and facilitated peer to peer learning experience
- An interactive presentation by the facilitator to “frame” the peer to peer conversations
- Q & A from participants
- Facilitated peer to peer discussion
Best of all, Peer to Peer Roundtables are FREE to Council members!!
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.